VICTORIAN CONVERTIBLE CYCLE WEAR SEWING PATTERNS
- SIX sewing patterns in this collection inspired by cycle wear patents by inventive Victorian women
- NINE garments – 5 convertible skirts, tailored jacket, all-in-one bloomer suit, 2 pairs of bloomers (tailored and full)
- PDF patterns are free to download
- Feel free to REMIX, REMAKE and RE-INTERPRET them!
- Please share your cycle wear creations with us with #BikesandBloomers
- Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material and adapt, remix or build upon the designs. Please credit the project and use the same CC license. For noncommercial use only.